District Health Society Bharuch calls for walk-in interview for District Program Coordinator ,District PPM,Senior Treatment Supervisor,Accountant,RNTCP lab technician posts.
Details of Various Posts:
1)Post Name : District Program Coordinator
- MBA/PG Diploma in management /health administration from recognized institute/university.
- At least 1 year of work experience.
Preference will be given to those who have worked in the field of development /health at district/state level and who have basic knowledge of computers.
No of Vacancies: 1
2)Post Name:District PPM (Public Private Mix Coordinator)
- Post Graduate
- One year experience of working in field of communication/ACSM/public-private partnership/health project programs.
- Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler.
No of Vacancies:1.
Preference to those who have worked in RNTCP ,Certificate/Diploma/Degree/Masters holders in Social Science/Mass Medical /Communication/Rural Development Advocacy/Partnerships/related field and have basic knowledge of computer.
3)Post Name : Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS)
- Bachelor’s Degree or recognized sanitary inspector’s course.
- Certificate course in computer operation (minimum 2 months)
- Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler
Preference will be given to candidates who have done Tuberculosis health visitor’s recognized course,Govt. recognized degree/diploma in social work or medical social social work,Successful completion of basic training course (Govt recognized ) for Multipurpose Health workers.
No of Vacancies:3
- Graduate in Commerce
- Two years of experience in maintenance of accounts on double entry system in recognized society or institution.
- Experience in working with accounting software for a least 2 years.
Preference will be given to those who have worked for a least one year in RNTCP ,Familiarity with audit in a recognized society or institution.MBA /PGD in financial Management.
No of Vacancies: 1.
5)Post Name : RNTCP lab technician /sputum microscopist.
- Intermediate (10+2) and diploma or certified course in medical laboratory technology or equivalent.
Preference will be given to those who have one year experience in RNTCP or sputum smear microscopy,Candidates with higher qualification shell be preferred.
No of Vacancies : 1
District T.B center,district talim team resi. quarters bharuch.
For more details see Gujarat Samachar Newspaper dated 20-12-2014.